Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm the Queen...I wish!

Hello, my eloquent editors! I have a few things to catch up on...

Stephanie over at "I Do" at the Zoo has kindly passed on the lovely Queen award to little ole me :) I love it when I get awards. Its too sweet and it just puts a smile on my face for days! Thank you Ms. Stephanie!!

Here are my duties as the Queen of ALL Things AWE-SUMMM....

1) List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm!!
2) Pass this award onto 7 Awe-Summm bloggers!!
3) Tag the 7 bloggers and let them know they are Queens also!!
4) Link back to the one who tagged me!!



So here we go:
  1. I'm living it up in the sunshine state! I am blessed with sunny weather and beautiful beaches.
  2. I have the best girlfriends ever! Even though I don"t live close to them, they are still the most kind, caring, thoughtful friends a girl could have.
  3. I get to see my love's face every day :)
  4. My family means the world to me....without them I would be no one.
  5. I love learning....that's why I'm back in school! HA!
  6. Dancing is the best past-time ever! It lightens the heart and uplifts the lips into a wonderful crescent shape :)
  7. Just like Ms. Stephanie, I have a guilty pleasure for my shows. I actually write down in my planner which shows come on which days.....Bachelorette, Jon and Kate, So You Think You Can Dance?......
Now to pass it on.....because I'm usually the last one to receive an award, most people already have this recognition. So.....I'm passing it on to all my readers! Let me know why you're awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. SYTYCD is like the best show ever :) I love talking about it with people!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin