Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Fifth of May...I don't speak spanish

Ha! My lovely J sent me that this morning in a text. What a sense of humor that boy has!! :) I hope everyone has enjoyed their day as much as I have. I don't know about you all, but it doesn't get better than hanging out with your Mom all day laughing, shopping, and not having a care in the world.

Today was another busy day with mi madre! We shopped and shopped and shopped some more. We were on a mission to try and get a few things for an upcoming trip my parents are taking. I got a few things for myself. I'll post them tomorrow!!

The outing was concluded with a lovely meal at On The Border! I've never eaten there, but it was wonderful and a great way to celebrate the day. I had the taco melt, chips and salsa, and a spectacular glass of sangria!















YUM! YUM! YUM!

Buenos Noches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin