Monday, March 2, 2009

New Week, New Project, and my Weekend Update....

Let me start off by saying.....Holy Bachelor!!! I haven't watched a bit of this season. I only knew that Jason was Deanna's reject and he was looking for a wifey and a mother to Ty. I learned that watching Ellen....one of favorites :)


I ended up watching the 2 hour finale and the After the Rose show completely eaten up by what was going on. I don't know what the heck Jason was thinking, but he was being pretty stupid. At first I didn't feel sorry for Melissa, she put up such a itchy front....with a capital B. But as the show went on, she let her guard down and it was so sad. I think Jason should have picked Molly in the first place and part of me feels like it was all a part of the show. I was very upset to see a teleprompter screen in the back of the limo as Molly made her exit from New Zealand.

But all I wanted to happen during the last bit of the show was to see Jason, or Molly, do the signature Jason move. You know, the one where some poor girl is talking and trying to say something important and all Jason can do is swoop in with the hand for an intimate kiss....YUCK!!

Truth be told, all I really want for them all is to find love. Its such an amazing thing and they should all be so lucky to find it and hold on to it.

Now on to the good stuff... Weekend update. I must apologize for my blogging hiatus. I have been overwhelmed with school work and have been trying to study as much as possible. For some reason, my professor feels the need to have three exams in a row, coupled with quizzes. So in three weeks of class, I have 2 Lecture Exams, 1 Lab Practical and 3 Quizzes all before spring break. Arg.

This weekend on a break from studying and after my first of three exams, Justin and I headed to the beach for a relaxing Saturday afternoon. I'm very proud of our efforts to make it to the beach...2 times in one month! We spent the day laying in the sun and soaking up the 85 degree weather, knowing that cold weather was coming. (We are once again waking up to frost on our cars!! Ahhhh!!)


Last but not least, I've picked up a few things from our local Michael's and have decided to start a project. I don't necessarily know what I'm gong to do yet, but I'll sit down and make a plan. The goal is to make a memory box for myself, since I already made Justin one. Here's what I picked up. The paper stack is a tablet of scrapbook paper that had amazing designs on it. I almost don't want to use it because everything in the book would be great accents and colors for the house I don't have!! I still have to get some ribbon, because I want to make a closure for my box, and then I'll get started. Hopefully school won't consume all of my time this week!!


I promise to post after pictures to let you see the final product! Only if it turns out cute, that is! Maybe if you all like it, I can make another one for a give-away....

Have a great week and wish me luck on my tests!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    And thanks for your WW secrets! I also like the turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy...I think the turkey tastes really good, and REAL. You know what I mean?

    I definitely have some spray butter. Yay WW secrets!

    I'll have to check out those honeycombs...sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin