Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St.....what was that again??

oh yeah....ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! Such a lovely day to wear my favorite color....thank goodness I accidentally packed a little green shirt in my suitcase. And on to business....I have so much to say and so little time.

I would like to start out by saying that J is such a sweetheart. As you all know, I am in longhorn country visiting my family and J is back in the sunshine state. Last night while I was sleeping, he sent me the sweetest text message letting me know how much he misses me and loves me. It is always so nice to feel missed and loved :) It just warmed my heart.

Next, I LOVE TARGET! I should probably own stock in it. My mom and I went on a mission to try on the new maxi dresses that are so hot and found some great things along the way. And of course I whipped my camera out and started taking pictures :)


This was my favorite of all my pictures....the cutest pig watering can!! I wish I had a garden to water :)

On we go....as I posted earlier... the countdown to the big CHOP!!

I'm cutting the hair and I need some advice. I cannot decide how to cut my hair. I have been growing it out to donate it to Locks of Love or Beautiful Lengths and I'm ready to do it, but I'm extremely nervous. I know I'm doing it for a good cause, but my hair has become my security blanket. This is where I need your help.....I need to decide how short I should go and what style I should do.

Here's a little about my hair:
-it's thick. I mean if you are blindfolded and you have a real horsetail in one hand and my ponytail in the other, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

-it's coarse. One strand of my hair equals about 5 strands of normal hair.

-its curly. Once its wet it has a mind of its own. Ringlets in the back and wavy everywhere else. I love to wear it curly so I need a style that goes both ways.

-there are about six different colors in there! I've never dyed my hair, but it definitely looks like I do. It bleaches out in the sun, so I'm expecting it to become a lot more blonde due to the fact that I live in Florida.


This is a picture from about 6 months ago, at a football game with some of my best friends! I miss them so much. The hair is about 4 or 5 inches longer now. This is the only picture that I could find that showed most of the length and the color.

So there you have it. The details...and now I need your help. Help me find a style and not just something straight and blah. I need so spunk and I need to learn how to do something new :)

Have a great holiday and can't wait to hear your ideas!



5 comments:

  1. If your ready for a change, "the bigger the better" is what I always tell my clients! Have you ever cut your hair really short? I'm thinking a choppy pixie, chin to mid neck with a fringed back and no bangs to show off your extra pretty face.
    Here:http://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pid=11187907&group_id=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard for the recommendation! I tried to look at the website and it wasn't working. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am cracking up at the pig watering can! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen that pig watering can at Target and I think it's so cute!!

    About your hair, here's something to think about - do you wear a ponytail a lot? If so, you might want to consider going with a style that will still allow you to put your hair up (or at least half up). I've had a huge variety of hair cuts in my lifetime and I recently cut it shorter than it's been in years. I love the short cut (so quick to dry etc) although there are days that I really miss my ponytail ... I can't really just get up and go anymore. Just something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i saw that pig the other day at target and thought it was so cute! and then i was at tjmaxx today and they had it there too! if your hair is curly, or can be styled wavy, i'd go with a shoulder length cut and wear it wavy a la Sophia Bush. my hair sucks and is super fine and straight or i'd totally have that cut.
    http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/sNs54Utgu7n/2008+Teen+Choice+Awards+Press+Room/ya5X8mqMf5N/Sophia+Bush

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin