...didn't we just have a Friday the 13th last month? Oh, wait, we did! Lets hope this month turns out as lucky as last month! I don't necessarily have the best of luck with Friday the 13th....a couple of years ago I actually wrecked my White Beauty, and its all been down hill since then. Until now!
This is NOT a picture of my car, but it did kind of look like this. It wasn't one of my proudest moments :(
But moving on....
One of my new blogging friends has tagged me in her most recent post! Yeah! My first blog award!
What I've been tagged to do is to reveal 10 Not So Cute Things about myself....if I admit to these things, then that makes them real, right? :) While I am a little hesitant to let you in on my bad habits and unattractive quirks, I'm going to bite the bullet and go for it!
So here we go:
1. I brush my teeth with my eyes closed. I kinda have a phobia of watching others, or myself, in the mirror for that matter, brush their teeth. It makes my mouth twitch uncontrollably.
2. I'm a procrastinator.....as organized as I am and as time-conscious I try to be, I put most everything off to the last minute. It's when I do my best work....HA!
3. My bedroom is a mess...I clean it and the nest minute its a wreck. I think there are little clutter fairies living under my bed that can detect a clean room!
4. I hate doing laundry. When I lived in my apartment by myself, I would go a month without doing laundry.
5. I have a problem with not returning phone calls. For some reason, I think, if they don't leave a voicemail, it wasn't that important.
6. I have IAD.....Internet addiction disorder. I love my laptop!
7. I rock a hair-do for as long as possible....meaning I only wash my hair about once a week. The cycle is....wash, dry, straighten, wear it straight for a few days, half-back a few days or with a headband, and then the lovely ponytail! And then it starts all over!
8. I spend 90% of my day in my pjs.....I don't have a job and I study all day, so why put on a cute little sundress and make-up when no one is going to see it.
9. I hate eating healthy.......but if I didn't, I would blossom into Moby Dick's wife! Gotta love those genes.
10. I am a bi-polar shopper.....one minute I can be the most frugal, money conscious consumer and the next minute I'm splurging on things I absolutely do not need!
These are just a few of my not so cute qualities :) Now I want to hear from you! Let me know if you can top my 10!
1. Mrs. Smith at Post Smith
2. Katie at Such a Loverly Life...
3. Lisa at Like a Valentine
4. Ashley at The Happy Little Home
5. La vie est belle! at Southern Bride