Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's Your Style?

So I know I don't own my own house right now, but I've been on a mad kick watching everything HGTV can produce. I dream of having my very own little bungalow to decorate and fill with happiness, love, and laughter. And for this reason I got online to "Find My Style."

I was very disappointed to see that the HGTV website had already taken down the quiz they were offering to find your style, so I set out on a google hunt. I came up with this:

My Style Quiz


I took the quiz and it told me my design type was traditional, meaning I like a mix of everything, from country to modern, as long as it is comfy and inviting to the family....pretty much-I like a homey house!

I already knew this about myself and set out to do a little more research and found exactly what I was looking for. My self-appointed decorating style is going to be a mix of traditional and ....drum roll please......

Shabby Chic


I found the best website with everything I would want to decorate my house with, Shabby Chic!! Take a look and see what you think!

I know everyone
's decorating styles are different, so if you are interested in finding your style, click on the link above and get crackin' on that quiz! And if anyone has any tips or ideas about decorating that they would like to share, I would love to hear them!! I am looking for a new craft project and starting something I could use in my future abode would be lots of fun!

Happy Decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin