Friday, February 13, 2009

It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday!

Its Friday the 13th and all life couldn't be better! I don't have the best track records with days like these, even though I'm not a superstitious girl. A couple years ago I had a nice little car wreck on Friday the 13th and its made me anxious ever since.

I hope everyone is having a great day. I have been working on getting Justin's Valentine's Day gift together and let me tell you, its been a challenge. Neither one of us have jobs right now so we decided to go light on the gift giving. I decided I would much rather make him something than to buy him something he'll never use. Justin has been helping his aunt paint her house, so I had planned on him being out of the house today and I would have plenty of room and time to get creative.....well his aunt said he could take the day off and he's been everywhere I need to be. It has been extremely hard to try and keep everything a secret and actually get my work done!! But it will all work out :)

This is going to be a quick entry today, but I just wanted to thank God for everything that he has done for me. I have been a little stressed lately about not working and school and money and He has reassured me that everything is going to be ok by surrounding me with wonderful people and giving me a family that is supportive and caring. Yesterday when I was having a pretty tough day and had been doing a lot of thinking, I received 3 cards in the mail, all from family members!! It lifted my spirits to know that they were all thinking about me and keeping me in their prayers. I ask you, if you have a little space on your prayer list today to add my family in there. Thank you and have a blessed day!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin