Monday, February 2, 2009

The Real World...Lake Mary





Hello all! This is my first official blog and I'm not sure what all I want to talk about! As most of you know I have recently moved down to Florida to be with my boyfriend, Justin and let me tell you, it has been one heck of a change. I have been without a job since the end of December, started back to school, and am trying to get adjusted to my new life. I have been so thankful for everything that has happen during my transition because it is allowing me to grow and making me a better person. In the month that I've been here I have learned so much about myself and how the real life works....its not all fun and games and there are a lot more responsibilities involved.

This is a short and sweet note....I have to go get ready for my fourth....that's right 4th.....interview with a country radio station in Orlando. Wish me luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin