Thursday, August 6, 2009

I LOVE LAMP!

...wait, I mean I love pen!! I have a new find that I have to tell you all about! I have a mild obsession with office/school supplies and I'm very particular about my ink pens. I don't like anything that has too wide of a tip or too fine of a tip. I don't want anything that smudges. I had gotten used to the fact that I'm not the best speller and I'd have scribbles on my paper because of mistakes...but now I don't have to worry about that!

Introducing!!!

Pilot Frixion Erasable Gel Ink

These pens are amazing! They are a step above old erasable ink pens. This gel only requires friction to remove the ink and there is no left over residue!! The pens come in a variety of colors and sizes. My favorite size is the 0.5 mm tip. Not to thick, not to thin! Find them in your local Target or order them from www.jetpens.com! You gotta see it to believe it!

So, am I the only weirdo with an obsession for school supplies?? :)



8 comments:

  1. I am SO picky about pens. I'll have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post because I am obsessed with school supplies too! It's actually pretty pathetic! haha. I could spend a million dollars on pens, sharpies, planners, notebooks, etc. I am SO buying these pens....

    ReplyDelete
  3. School supplies are the best part of school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, I'm going to have to try these out!!!!! Exciting! I love pens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely the best part about starting school!!! I am definitely going to pick up some of those pens... great find!!! Glad to find another blogger who will be going through all the craziness of nursing school along with me!

    and thanks so much for entering my giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin