Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh we're off to see the wizard.....

Well...not really! Had to do a little something to get you attention. I haven't been around for a few weeks and I thought you might have quit reading!

So I guess a little explanation is in order....I mentioned my trip that was planned for the 4th, which went perfectly, and my new job! Between those two events, I have put my relationship with my laptop in a standstill....and I feel terrible. I have tried to keep up with my reading and commenting, but I sadly have to admit that that has gone to the wayside as well. But I'm getting back on track. I don't have a whole lot of time to talk, but I just wanted to say hi!

I'll be back soon with pictures from the trip, details about the new job, and how I said goodbye to MJ!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin